Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Gold Edition (PS4)
Seven months have passed since a deadly virus hit New York City and the rest of the world, crippling the population. When the virus hit, The Division, a unit of civilian sleeper agents, were activated as the last line of defence. Since then, Division agents have been fighting relentlessly to save what remains.
For The Division, the stakes are higher than ever. Washington, D.C. - the most heavily protected city on earth - is at risk, leaving the entire nation on the brink of collapse. If Washington, D.C., is lost, then the nation falls. As a Division agent who has been in the field for seven months, you and your team are the last hope to stop the fall of society after the pandemic collapse.
Developed by Ubisoft Massive and the same teams that brought you Tom Clancy's The Division, Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is an online open world, action shooter RPG experience set in a collapsing and fractured Washington, D.C. This rich new setting combines a wide variety of beautiful, iconic, and realistic environments where the player will experience the series' trademark for authenticity in world building, rich RPG systems, and fast-paced action like never before.
- The Gold Edition includes The Tom Clancy's - The Division 2 Game with exclusive Key art & the Year 1 Pass that includes a 7-day Early Access to all Year 1 Episodes, exclusive customisation items, additional activities and more to be shared soon
- Play alone or with up to 3 friends in a 40-hour campaign in a torn and boiling Washington D.C. and prolong your The Division 2 journey with fresh, unique, and diverse challenges
- Explore a large and dynamic living world, which evolves depending on your actions and help liberating the city with tactical interventions.
- Discover a revamped PvP gameplay in a brand new Dark Zone designed to provide a fair and exciting experience to all players, regardless of their level of progression.
- Take part in the never-seen before endgame content and one year of free DLC: new missions, areas and games features.