The Sinking City (Xbox One)
Plunge into insanity
“We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.” - H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu
The Sinking City is an action/investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft. In this new type of adventure, you take on the role of Charles W. Reed, an investigator in the 1920s United States. No sooner have you arrived in Oakmont, Massachusetts, than you are led to investigate a mysterious flood inundating the city, in the hopes of shedding light on the darkness that has seized the place and corrupted the minds of the inhabitants - and yours...
The limited Day One Edition includes: - The Investigator Pack. To help you on your adventure, get an exclusive private investigator outfit, permanent access to a first aid kit and antipsychotics as well as an initial supply of crafting resources. - A map of Oakmont.
Prepare to die... or worse, to sink into madness!
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft
- Limited Day One Edition includes The Investigator Pack and a map of Oakmont
- A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit...
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways and has different possible endings depending on what you do
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness!