Street Fighter V Arcade Edition (PS4)
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will include everything from the original release of Street Fighter V, along with the addition of brand new gameplay-related content including Arcade Mode, Extra Battle Mode, Gallery, New V-Triggers, a completely redesigned User Interface and more. Current Street Fighter V players will also receive all of this new content for free via an in-game update when Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition releases.
Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PS4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base. T. All of the post launch gameplay content, such as the DLC characters in Street Fighter V, is earnable completely free of charge through completing various in-game challenges and receiving earned in-game currency, called Fight Money. For those who just can't wait to unlock each piece of new content, content can also be obtained instantly using purchased in-game currency.
- Arcade Mode - choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
- Gallery - unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode
- Extra Battle - complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018
- New V-Triggers each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system
- New Visuals - the user interface is being redesigned with new colour schemes, revised menus and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects
- New Challengers - The original roster of 16 fighters is joined by 12 new challengers from Season 1 and 2