Razer Seiren Elite - Professional Grade Dynamic Streaming Microphone (Single Dynamic Capsule, Inbuilt High-Pass Filter, Digital/Analog Vocal Limiter, 16-bit/48kHz Resolution) Black
- Single Dynamic Capsule for rich and warm vocal quality: The Razer Seirēn Elite’s professional-grade single dynamic capsule ensures minimal electronic interference so your voice sounds richer, warmer and true to life during your broadcast.
- Inbuilt High-Pass Filter for ultra-clean recording signals: Thanks to an inbuilt high-pass filter that cuts out unwanted low-frequency vibrations, like footsteps or the rumble of an air conditioner, only the cleanest recording signals are picked up.
- Digital/Analog Vocal Limiter for zero distortion: When the action heats up, it’s easy to get a little too enthusiastic with your shout calls. When that happens, a digital/analog limiter helps adjust your gains to prevent audio distortion and voice clipping, so you’ll always sound in control.
- 16-bit/48kHz Resolution to optimize your stream: With a recording of up to 16-bit depth and 48kHz sampling rate, it captures the full audio range while optimizing your stream for smoother playback. Saved recordings also take up less space, making your editing and uploading workflow faster.
- Zero Latency Monitoring for zero audio lag: It’s crucial to be able to constantly monitor yourself in real time while streaming so that you can hear what your audience is hearing. With zero-latency monitoring, you don’t hear the echo effect that trips you up mid-stream.