The Guild 3 (PC DVD)
This item will be released on 31st December, 2021
The Guild 3 is a unique blend of eco-simulation, strategy game, historical life-sim, and RPG.
Europe in the 1400s: The dark middle ages, once dominated by nobles and the clergy, came to an end and a new era begins: the age of free, prospering cities, trading and an open mind-set! One of the goals in the "The Guild" series is to create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearranges itself time and time again - all non-player characters (NPCs) make their own decisions -, you have to prove your skills in artisan craftwork and trading, participate in social occasions and perfect your political schemes and malicious intrigues.
- Sandbox - Forge your dynasty and create your own "goal" of the game: become sovereign (with "good" or "evil" behaviour), dominate the city or the whole scenario (economically, politically) or annihilate all of your competitors
- Replayability - AI makes every scenario look, feel, and play differently, as the need and desire based system influences the AI behaviour in a (seemingly) random way
-The EHE (Evolutive Human Emulator) - the new AI system in the Guild 3, is adaptive, dependent on a 6 trait-system, and with said AI, behavioural patterns evolve because of its inherent ability to adapt to any given need and desire system
- Random-based global events, e.g. famine, plagues, war, town fires
Actions from other players (or from yourself) like revolts in neighbourhoods, trade embargos and other economic measures
- Multiplayer with up to 16 Players
- Free Play Mode - Choose between objective (story) driven or free play to create and break alliances at will