Asus ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming AM4 Ryzen ATX Motherboard
Asus B550 Series. Rise Above the Battlefield
- PCIe 4.0-Ready - ROG Strix B550-F Gaming features two M.2 slots, one of which supports the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform. Both M.2 slots support up to the type 22110 socket and NVM Express RAID for a performance boost.
- Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet - Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with speeds that are 2.5 times faster than standard Ethernet connections for speedy file transfers, lag-free gaming, and high-res video streaming.
- AI Noise-Cancelling Microphone - AI noise-cancelling microphone software is exclusively featured on ROG Strix motherboards and supports 3.5 mm, USB, or Bluetooth headsets. The utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to preserve the sound of your voice while eliminating distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks, and other forms of environmental noise. And it only places a slight load on the CPU, ensuring minimal impact on gaming performance.
- Cooler by Design - ROG Strix B550 series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
- AI Networking - The proprietary ROG GameFirst VI utility is designed to help all users — beginners, experts, and everyone in between — optimise network settings to ensure smooth online gameplay. New to this generation, GameFirst VI features AI-enhanced identification and boost technology to ensure faster and smarter network optimisation.
- UNDENIABLY ROG STRIX - ROG Strix B550-F Gaming embodies the ROG spirit with eye-catching aesthetics, including the next-generation distorted ROG eye logo and recessed cybertext patterning etched on the I/O shroud. These new designs move ROG Strix boldly into the future, while clearly reflecting the series' gaming roots.
- Q-LEDs - Four onboard LEDs indicate power status, and any problem with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis.
- BIOS FlashBack - Users can place a BIOS file onto a FAT32-formatted USB drive and simply plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port and press a button to update the (UEFI) BIOS. Updates can be made even if memory or CPU aren't present