Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB (MZ-V7S2T0BW, PCIe NVMe M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive)
Unreal performance, realised. Introducing Samsung's 970 EVO Plus solid state drive, the new standard in sustainable performance.
- Always evolving SSD - The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimisation. It maximises the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing. In capacities up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW.
- Design flexibility - The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
- Level up performance - The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. The latest V-NAND – which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency – along with optimised firmware, a proven Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost.
- Samsung Magician - Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Exceptional endurance - The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.
- Unparalleled reliability - Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimise performance drops.